Effective December 28, 2022, Clifton Park Family Medicine is consolidating with our practice, Community Care Family Medicine (CCFM), located directly across the hall. All Clifton Park Family Medicine patients have received a communication in the mail and via email with information from your provider.
First and foremost, your providers are staying within Community Care Physicians. You may choose to remain in your current location in Clifton Park under the care of Community Care Family Medicine, or you may choose to follow your provider when appropriate. Here’s the information you need to know:
Effective December 28, 2022, Clifton Park Family Medicine is consolidating with Community Care Family Medicine (CCFM). While CCFM plans to remain in the Clifton Park location caring for patients, our providers are relocating to other practices within Community Care Physicians.
- Shelley Justa, MD – retiring effective December 28, 2022
- Ranen Chakraborty, DO – seeing patients starting January 18, 2023 at Latham Internal Medicine, 711 Troy-Schenectady Road, Suite 104, Latham, (518) 783-3110.
- Veronica Cieszynski, FNP-C – seeing patients starting January 3, 2023 at CapitalCare Family Practice Clifton Park, 939 Route 146, Suite 700, Clifton Park, (518) 383-0891.
- Rundi Constant, MSN, FNP-BC – seeing patients starting January 3, 2023 at CapitalCare Family Practice Clifton Park, 939 Route 146, Suite 700, Clifton Park, (518) 383-0891.
- Katie Dunne, MPA, PA-C – please contact Community Care Family Medicine for care, (518) 371-9355.
- Nichole La Marque, PA-C – seeing patients starting January 3, 2023 at Schodack Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, 35 Empire State Boulevard, Castleton, (518) 477-2167.
- Tatiana Sazon, MD – relocating to CCP’s Urgent Care Center in Latham. Please contact Community Care Family Medicine for care, (518) 371-9355
You can choose to follow your provider to his/her new location or continue your care with Community Care Family Medicine in our current location at 1783 Route 9.
If you have an upcoming appointment at Clifton Park Family Medicine, please contact us to reschedule your upcoming appointment if you haven’t already done so. We’ve sent communications via mail, email and text to all our patients with further instructions.
We are confident you will continue to receive the care and service you deserve at whichever CCP location you choose. All our offices share the same electronic health record system, so you will not need to transfer your records.
You may be familiar with Community Care Family Medicine (CCFM); they are currently located directly across the hall from our practice! However, with our expanded care team, CCFM will move into our location in Suite 202, so you will continue to receive care in the same exact location as you are now.
As a patient of Community Care Family Medicine, you will have access to our expanded primary care team, including:
Dr. Eric Schnakenberg, MD
Dr. Miguel Diaz, MD, MBA
Dr. Luis (Daniel) Diaz, MD
Elizabeth Petitt, FNP-C
Mariah Waaland, PA-C
Read more about these practitioners on CCFM’s website, www.myCCFM.com, and contact CCFM by phone at (518) 371-9355 for appointments after December 28. Until December 28, you can continue to call our current phone number at (518) 383-2366.
This consolidation will benefit YOU! You should notice minimal changes.
- CCFM will ensure your ongoing care; you don’t need to go anywhere different or transfer any records. We are all part of Community Care Physicians; therefore, we all utilize the same shared electronic record.
- Access to care will be expanded. CCFM prides itself on offering same or next day visits when needed.
- CCFM offers care for all ages from newborns to our more senior family members, from the simple to the complex, including women’s health (nexplanons, IUDs, etc.), minor surgical procedures, bone and joint problems, psychological services, medication management, case management for patients with complex medical conditions, Suboxone medical therapy, and medical cannabis for qualified patients.
- CCFM uses the same patient portal and online scheduling platform we use. After our consolidation, you will continue to have these tools available to communicate with Community Care Family Medicine.
- These are our trusted colleagues. We know the team at CCFM and work with them. We are confident that you will receive excellent care and service at any CCP office.
Again, thank you for trusting our expanded team with your care. We look forward to caring for you at Community Care Family Medicine!